You order in our shop, by going through the following steps.
1) You place products in your shopping cart by clicking on “add to cart“ without obligation
2) You can view all items you have placed in the shopping cart by clicking on “shopping cart“. Here you can also delete products or change the quantity of products
3) If you want to buy the items from your shopping cart, click “ checkout“. This will take you to the ordering process.
4) In the ordering process you first enter your delivery and payment details.
5) Before you send your order, you will receive an overview of all data of your planned order on the Checkout page (in particular invoice and delivery address, product, price, quantity, payment method). Here you will be asked to confirm the accuracy of your details. You can also correct or change your order data here by clicking on the corresponding buttons.
6) By clicking on the button “Buy now“ you send your order to us. With this you offer us the conclusion of a sales contract.
The information about the time of the conclusion of the contract can be found in the corresponding section of the GTC.
You make a binding offer if you have gone through the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and click on the button “Buy Now“ in the last ordering step.
After you have placed your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order by us and listing its details (confirmation of receipt).
This acknowledgement of receipt does not constitute an acceptance of your offer, but is merely intended to inform you that we have received your order. At the latest until delivery of the goods you will receive from us all customer information which you should print out for your records.
The purchase contract is only concluded when a second e-mail is sent as order confirmation/contract confirmation.