What is ESD?
ESD is the abbreviation of “Electronic Software Delivery“. In contrast to software delivery by post, ESD software allows you to download your program directly from a server to your computer and use it immediately. The most important advantages for you:
- Buying software directly from the online store, downloading, installing and getting started
- Convenient and convenient shopping via the Internet with fast digital delivery (E lectronic S oftware D elivery = ESD)
- Software purchase regardless of shop opening hours and delivery time incl. postage.
- Software is ready for immediate use
- New software versions are often available as instant software earlier than the box version
- No shipping costs
- Software can be reinstalled at any time
- Easy creation of a backup copy
How does ESD?work?
- After your order you will immediately receive an e-mail with general information, the license key and a link to our download server.
- When you click on this link, a dialog will open offering you to save or open the file. It is best to first save the software on your PC and then start the setup program from there.
- Install the program and enter your license key on request.
What are the differences between 1 PC and 2PC?
- 1PC: This is a license key that is intended only for one device, and can only be activated for one device.
- 2PC: This means if you have e.g. a PC and possibly a second or a laptop the 2 PC version is the better choice for you. This allows you to activate your license key on both end devices.
*This also applies if you have two or more operating systems on one device. Then each operating system is to be considered as two or more separate devices.
1 PC = 1 Operating system / device
2 PC = 2 operating systems / devices
How does it go on after my order?
After successful order you will receive the key and the download link by e-mail.
You will receive an invoice with VAT immediately after receipt of payment by e-mail.
As we only sell keys for download products, you will not receive any data carrier.
We offer a permanent promise to activate our products. In case of problems please contact our support, who will answer you from Monday to Sunday from 9 – 22 o’clock mostly within a few minutes, but in any case on the same day.
Why such low prices?
In short: Competition stimulates business. Since new competitors are constantly coming on to the market, we have to adjust prices accordingly to remain competitive.
The products come from verified trading partners with whom we have been cooperating for many years. These are 100% original products.
Do I get a perpetual license or do I have to pay annual usage fees?
>You get a perpetual license and therefore it is a one-time fee. You do not subscribe and do not have to pay any annual fees, but you can use the software as long as the license key is in your possession!
If the product is bound to a language version?
No, this is not the case. You can either download, install and activate the desired language version directly or install the language of your choice.
Left 4 Dead 2 is a cooperative first-person shooter video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. It was released in 2009 as a sequel to the original “Left 4 Dead game. L4D2 is set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by hordes of infected individuals, and players assume the roles of survivors who must work together to navigate various campaigns and escape to safety.
If I am bound to the 32 bit or the 64 bit variant?
No, this is not the case either. The license is valid for both variants. Which one you choose is up to you.
Do you also carry more Microsoft products than those available in the shop?
Yes. If you are interested in further Microsoft products, which are not listed in the shop, then you can also contact us. Almost all Microsoft products are available.
Problems with the installation, use or activation of the software?
Most of the time it is only small things that cause problems. Don’t hesitate to contact us, our technical support will be at your disposal until the purchased product is fully functional.
If necessary, the product will be installed/configured for you via remote maintenance.